June 9 (9-18h) – June 10 (9-15h)
Two days practical workshop for improving skills and knowlegd in building Employer Brand and Recruitment. The workshop is based on plenty of discussions, solving practical cases and role plays.
The following topics will be covered:
– Designing the brand of employer: good practices for building the company image on the labour market and how to apply them. Identifying strengths of the organization in order to effectively present it infront of the potential employees. Targeting the talants and finding the right way for attracting them.
– Efficient use of the Social Media and tools for managing the digital image of the company.
– Identifying and attracting the best candidates. Effective communication with future employees before the official starting day.
– Mastering the skills of interviewing: successful approaches and styles that will bring the right people with the right attitude.
– Managing the relationship with the targeted talants inside and outside the organization.
For more information please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +359 897 687 469.